The 2022-2023 school year is quickly approaching. We will again have a “rolling start” at BIS. 4th and 5th graders will attend on Tuesday, August 9 and 3rd graders will attend on Wednesday, August 10. We will welcome ALL students for the first day with our entire student body on Thursday, August 11, 2022.
ONLINE REGISTRATION opens on Thursday, July 14. Cafeteria deposits and book bills can be paid online, as well. You will be able to see your child’s homeroom through Powerschool when you complete the registration process for your child.
- Grade 3: $149.55
- Grade 4: $129.05
- Grade 5: $130.12
More info to share
- Back to School Night is scheduled for Monday, August 8 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
- BIS door F opens at 7:15am. The cafeteria will be open for those students wanting to eat breakfast at school.
- We use car rider numbers for dismissal procedures. ALL families will receive a car rider number. These packets will be sent home with the youngest child at BIS. Dismissal takes place around the back of the building at Cafeteria door F. Click here for a map and further drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- The school day begins at 7:55 am. Announcements begin shortly after. The day ends at 2:50 p.m.
- We are looking for parents to help serve on PTO. Please email Mrs. Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping.
- School Picture Day is scheduled for Tuesday, August 16! Bring your best smile!
We are excited to have you as a member of the BIS learning family. We look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks! I hope we can develop a partnership that will help your child reach his/her maximum potential in a safe and nurturing educational environment. I am looking forward to an excellent year and I hope that you are, too!