Students are expected to use the technology and Internet in a respectable
way both in and out of school. They are expected to review, sign and follow
the BCSC Respectable Use Policy.
Computer and Internet Guidelines at School and Home
- Respect Yourself. I will show respect for myself through my actions.
- Protect Yourself. I will ensure that the information I post online will not put me at risk.
- Respect Others. I will show respect to others.
- Protect Others. I will protect others by reporting abuse.
- Act With Integrity. I will cite sources for media and information.
- Protect Intellectual Property. I will protect intellectual property.
Students and parents each year
- The full policy is available by clicking here.
Defined: Appropriate, responsible behavior with regard to technology use. This includes:
“Digital Footprint” is defined as the data trail left by the interactions in a digital environment.
Cyberbullying is defined as bullying that takes place using electronic technology.