It goes without saying that choosing a school is an important and sometimes stressful decision. As you consider which school will be the right fit for your child, you’re likely evaluating the pros and cons of each school system. We are so happy you are considering Batesville Primary School, and we welcome the opportunity to introduce your child to our school.
Believe in Better
At Batesville Primary School, we believe in better and work closely with each of our students to ensure they receive the best possible educational experience. We promise to:
- Create an environment that is open, welcoming, nurturing and enlightening – resulting in the best possible learning experience for your child.
- Provide a well-rounded experience for students within the school system – through a combination of academics, character development, extracurricular activities, and the arts.
- Work diligently to continually improve the learning experience for your child.
- Motivate your child to want to personally believe in better, achieve more and reach his or her full potential.
Why Parents Choose Batesville Primary School
Every parent’s decision-making process is unique; however, the most common reasons we hear parents choose our school include:
- Small Class Sizes
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Special Programs that Meet Every Child at Their Level, including High Ability and Title I Services
- Caring Teachers and Staff
- High Academic Standards
- Award Winning School System, including:
- #1 in Southern Indiana ISTEP+ Scores
- 4 Star Schools
- “A” from the Indiana Department of Education for each building and the corporation as a whole
- Exemplary Categories for Each School
- Top 10 School Corporation in the State of Indiana
- 4th Best School Corporation for ISTEP Scores (Math & Language Arts)
- Silver Level Winner for Indiana Hoosier Healthy Schools Award
“We have been so impressed with BPS! This is our son’s first year and he loves it! I have been in the school often to volunteer and I’m amazed by the number of instructional aides who are constantly working one on one with the kids. Everyone is friendly and I haven’t heard anything negative about the school from any other parents.” – Shannon Wilson READ MORE…
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Wonderful! We look forward to assisting you.