We offer many different opportunities for you to volunteer to support our students and school:
- Tutor a Student via Kids & Us
- Join the PTO
- Fundraiser Committee – Help plan and run the Walk-a-Thon fundraiser in September.
- Media Center – Help shelve books. Time commitment is once a month to several times a week, whatever your schedule permits.
- Box Tops for Education – Help with the fall and spring contest, collect and count box tops. This is a great job for working parents since most of the job can be done from home.
- Clerical – Provide assistance either in the classroom or office.
Learn more by contacting the school office to see what is available and to connect you with the PTO for opportunities.