Investing in your child’s pre-college education doesn’t require a major financial investment – at least not when you live near Batesville Community Schools. Recently recognized as the #4 ranked School Corporation in Indiana based upon standardized test scores, Batesville Community Schools offers a four star school experience in your own backyard without hefty tuition fees.
Students enjoy the sense of a small town community while having the opportunity to grow and learn in an environment that is both diverse and welcoming. You’ll come to find true excellence throughout the schools’ academic programs, dedicated teachers, and numerous extracurricular opportunities. Believe in Better – and achieve it – through Batesville Community Schools.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Massive Cost Savings – When compared with private school tuition that can range from $5,000-$7,000/year, with Batesville you can stand to save approximately $70,000 per child if attending our school from Kindergarten through High School.
- Proven Academic Excellence – Known as an award winning school system, Batesville Community Schools boasts impressive honors from the Indiana Department of Education. Our rigorous and innovative curriculum sets the tone for our students to achieve their personal best.
- Impressive Athletic Programs – From Middle School through High School, opportunities abound for a wide variety of successful athletic programs for both girls and boys.
- Opportunities for All Kids – From arts programs and activities and clubs to special services such as High Ability, Title I, Special Education and English Language Learners, our schools ensure that every child’s needs are met.
- Parent & Community Involvement – We embrace the concept that parents, teachers and our community work hand in hand to mold our students into the amazing citizens they will become. We ensure parents have opportunities to get involved and work closely with local community groups to show the importance of giving back to the place we call home.
“We are fortunate to live in a community in which the public schools excel in academics on all levels. We know that our daughter will receive an educational experience that is suitable to her needs. The faculty and staff at BPS guide students on an individual learning path so that specific needs are met. We are excited to see what this year holds!” -Tara Obermeyer
Learn More About Batesville Benefits by Individual School: