It goes without saying that choosing a school is an important and sometimes stressful decision. As you consider which school will be the right fit for your child, you’re likely evaluating the pros and cons of each school system. We are so happy you are considering Batesville Intermediate School, and we welcome the opportunity to introduce your child to our school.
Believe in Better
At Batesville Intermediate School, we believe in better and work closely with each of our students to ensure they receive the best possible educational experience. We promise to:
- Create an environment that is open, welcoming, nurturing and enlightening – resulting in the best possible learning experience for your child.
- Provide a well-rounded experience for students within the school system – through a combination of academics, leadership programs, extracurricular activities, and the arts.
- Work diligently to continually improve the learning experience for your child.
- Motivate your child to want to personally believe in better, achieve more and reach his or her full potential.
Why Parents Choose Batesville Intermediate School
Every parent’s decision-making process is unique, however the most common reasons we hear parents choose our school include:
- Small Class Sizes
- Dedicated and Experienced Teachers
- Special Programs that Meet Every Child at Their Level, including High Ability and Title I Services
- Award Winning School System, including:
- #1 in Southern Indiana ISTEP+ Scores
- 4 Star Schools
- “A” from the Indiana Department of Education
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce Best Buy
- Exemplary Categories for Each School
- Top 10 School Corporation in the State of Indiana
- 4th Best School Corporation for ISTEP Scores (Math & Language Arts)
- Silver Level Winner for Indiana Hoosier Healthy Schools Award
“BIS has given my children encouragement, strength, and the support they need not only academically, but for their personal growth.” – Kris Beal, BIS Parent READ MORE…
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Wonderful! We look forward to assisting you.