Want to quickly understand the benefits of attending Batesville? We’re happy to share our Top 10 Batesville Advantages:
- Proven Academic Excellence– Batesville Schools are continually recognized for our students’ academic success:
- #1 in ISTEP+ Scores in Southern Indiana
- #4 in Indiana for ISTEP Scores (Both English & Math)
- 4 Star School by the Indiana Department of Education
- “A” Rating from the Indiana Department of Education.
- 2016 IASP Academic Team State Champions – Social Studies
- 1:1 Computing – All Batesville High School Students receive a MacBook Air Laptop, and by 2014 the entire campus (K-12) will utilize a 1:1 Computing Device. Students also enjoy full wireless connection throughout all buildings.
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce Best Buy – Indiana’s Best Buys report recognizes those Indiana high schools that are producing the greatest academic achievements per dollar of taxpayer funds.
- Commitment to Healthy Kids – All Batesville Schools offer fresh and healthy foods in cafeterias, and Batesville was recognized as a Silver Level Winner for the Indiana Hoosier Healthy Schools Award for All Buildings.
- Full Day Kindergarten – Our Full Day Kindergarten program sets the tone for nurturing our students’ love of learning at an early age.
- Numerous Opportunities for College Credit – Through our academic connection with Ivy Tech, Indiana University, and the Indiana Virtual Academy, our students have access to a multitude of post-secondary courses. In fact, most students will graduate with nearly a year’s worth of college credit under their belt.
- SAT Preparation Courses – By investing in preparation courses for our students, we continue to see strong SAT results. In fact, our school has a notable18 National Merit Winners – meaning students perform so well on the Pre-SAT test that they receive a multitude of offers from colleges prior to even taking the SAT.
- Comprehensive Curriculum – Our diverse curriculum includes traditional courses as well as many Foreign Language Courses, Art and Music Classes, AgriScience Courses, Engineering & Technical Education Classes, Project Lead The Way, and mentorship opportunities.
- Successful Athletic Programs – From football to basketball to baseball and track, there are numerous opportunities for our students to participate in both team and individual sports.
- Successful Graduates– An impressive 80% of Batesville High School graduates attend post secondary education. In fact, many alumni have inspired us with their impressive accomplishments, for example:
- Chris Giesting (University of Notre Dame, Big East Track Champion)
- Conner Kelly (Princeton University, Football)
- Tom Jeffers (West Point Military Academy)
- Chad Jones (State FFA Award)
When you choose to enroll your child at Batesville High School, you’ll be joining a school system that is known for academic excellence and providing a wealth of opportunities for all children. We hope to have the opportunity to educate your child.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Wonderful! We look forward to assisting you.